The Random Post: Time circuits...

"First, you turn your time circuits on. You input your destination time on this keypad. I, Doctor Emmet Brown, am about to embark on a historic journey."


Yes! Today is October 21, 2015. The day Marty McFly goes with Doc to the future to save Marty's sons. And our future is so very different than it was expected to be! But come on! Hop on to the hoverboard with me! Wait... we don't have that...

Anyways. There are many things we today don't have that are supposed to exist today, according to the movie. Like flying cars...


That's so sad. I really wanted a flying car! And don't mention time travel! That is only sci-fi stuff. There are no holograms. No robots in dinners. No Mr Fusion for our cars (that's good). No Jaws 19 (That's a relief!).



But even though Back to the Future's October 21, 2015 was very very far from reality, we can still enjoy those future trips on the movies. Who doesn't likes and wishes to have a DeLorean? Because I want one! And I want it to time travel! LOL!


But what made my day was the picture I will post next. If the Back to the Future movies are made again, this for sure will be Doc's Machine!





No problem going from 0-88 MPH in this GTR Time Machine! I'm also sure that Marty would still own his Toyota pick up.


Whatever the future has turn out to, what's important is to keep alive our imagination. Imagine the future in a whole different way. The future isn't written yet, it's up to us to shape that future - no time machine or hoverboards allowed! (Someone please invent the hoverboard!)

This was a very random post. I hope you've all liked this post, it's my way of saying to you all to have a happy Back to the Future Day! Remember to follow on +A Blog of Cars  Facebook and Twitter.
Here are some videos , one of them is a "special message from Doc Brown". Enjoy!


 


P.D. We have widescreens and video chats :-D

Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn