The Random Post: Being Connected

Being connected nowadays can really be somewhat of a headache.
Facebook this, Google that, Tweet this, tag that... Yes, frustrating! And yet I wonder WHY some automobile brands incorporated some social networks to their cars!

DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHATS UP IN FACEBOOK WHILE YOU DRIVE??? 
N.O. NO. 
DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHATS THE LATEST TWEET WHILE YOU DRIVE??? 
N.O.NOOOOOO!!!

For real, this can cause traffic accidents! Want to die because you wanted to know what your ex posted or what your bff twitted? I don't think you want. And if you are going on as passenger... Wouldn't it be just way faster to use your smartphone instead of those clumsy slow touchscreen devices?YES. So, what's the point? I don't even think people really REALLY use this kind of stuff after the first week with their new cars and built in apps.
Why did I bring up this theme? Because NOW I'm on TWITTER! And on FACEBOOK! And on Google+, but most of you already knew that. Follow the links and make sure to hit that like button. Help me reach my first 100 followers on Facebook and Twitter. And as always, like my posts too so that I can know you like them.

Cars are not Smartphones or Tablets

Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn