Camaro/Six

So, I got all excited when i saw the new camaro revealed in Detroit. Outside still looks like a Camaro (a thing I loved) and inside it got all new designs here and there, including the 24 color changing lights (See video below). Shorter, lower and lighter, it looks as if the Camaro was on a diet. From 200-300 pounds less than the outgoing 5th gen Camaro. Designed maybe by a anime artist, or maybe even by Bumblebee itself, this car looks completely different, yet very similar to the current Camaro. In the last movie of Transformers Age of Extinction we saw a sneak peek of how the future Camaro's would look like. Now compare that to the Six Gen camaro.

Still inspired by the 67-69 Camaro, consumers apparently didn't want the car to look different, or have more exterior visibility, because they liked the car as it is, they like the current Camaro, and thus this baby was born (THANKS CONSUMERS). I still love it's retro-modern muscle car style.

Unlike the Mustang that has four engine options (see my related post), this muscle car has only three engine options, one of them, like the Mustang, being a turbocharged four cylinder engine. This one is a 2.0L Turbo 275HP and 295lb-ft torque (unlike the 2.3L Turbo 310HP Mustang). Then it comes the 3.6L V6 with 335HP, but let's just skip that part. Then comes the 6.2L V8 that offers 455HP and 455lb-ft of torque.This is the Corvette's engine that will power the Camaro SS. Unlike the mustang, Chevy people decided to skip the 5.something V8 engine. Weird. But ok.
I love the new redesigned front and rear lights, bumpers and front grille. I even like more the 4 and 6 cylinders grille than the V8 SS.

How awesome would be to drive this car?
I know I want to drive it, and for sure thousands of people would love to drive it too.
One day, hopefully!

As always, if you like this post, hit the like button, and subscribe by email so you can keep up to date with my posts. Also, follow me on my new Twitter, Facebook and on G+A Blog of Cars.







Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn