200

I never really imagined that I would have so many followers on my Twitter account (click to visit my Twitter account ;] ) But reaching 200 followers plus new ones that follow me everyday made me want to say thank you to all of you, and to all of you who have read my posts on my blog. 
THANK YOU!
And as a "thank you gift post", I have decided to write specifically on the 200, as in 200 followers, as in the Chrysler 200. Yes, the Chrysler 200s. and I have decided to skip the part where I write about the other models and engines and stuff. I just want to tell you why I really like the 200s. Back in 2010, I was working with this guy who had a Chrysler Sebring '09. He was all about Sebring. By that time I really liked the 300c. It was my favorite car, along with the Charger. I even went once to a car dealer to buy a Charger R/T, until I changed my mind lol! So he was always Sebring this Sebring that, and I didn't really liked his car or the Sebring at all. I saw the car interiors, and all I saw was a plain simple design, very unattractive overall dash design, not to talk about the rest of the car, and that strange-looking hood strake design that featured the Crossfire. The first generation of the 200 was shortly after announced, and the first thing I saw on the TV commercial was the front of the car. I thought that finally Chrysler replaced the Sebring, and my co worker friend was now all about how much he wanted to change his Sebring for a 200 (he never did). But as the video showed the car around, I saw it... The name Sebring was written all over it. The sides design of the car was still a Sebring. Chrysler just reshaped the front and rear of the car, and they re sketched the old Sebring's interior design and made it less unattractive. But instead of a 200, I kept visualizing a Sebring every time I saw the car on the road. 

Finally, back in 2014 (last year XD) The car was now totally a brand new car. New overall body design, beautiful front and rear design, beautiful grille and headlamps, very nice interior design. And for this year, my now favorite Chrysler, the 200s. 295 HP 3.6 V6 with 262 lb-ft of torque, MacPherson front strut suspension and independent multilink rear suspension, and the Sport mode, that makes the car driving experience more fulfilling with its available all wheel drive system. It also has a 9 speed transmission. Whether you like a car or not, it should be all based on your personal tastes. If you like a car, like my co worker friend who was crazy in love with his Sebring, I personally think that driving is all about being comfortable with the car you like and the one you can afford.

Again, I really want to thank you all for supporting and liking and retweeting and mentioning me on your posts on Twitter. I hope too you all like my post, and remember to share it if you liked it! As always, follow me on my social nets, Twitter, G+ and Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn