The Random Post: Driving

Driving... One of my personal favorite hobbies, and one of the best feelings in the world. Freedom at your disposal. Just turn the steering wheel to where you want to go. Turn off the A/C, (If weather allows you to) and feel the wind on your face. Put on a pair of sunglasses and own the roads!

Easier said than done right?

Daily routines, like jobs and schools, can take a lot of time from us, not to mention traffic jams at peak hours when everyone gets out of their jobs/school/etc... The turtle in front of you, or the guy who just keeps texting or whatsoever on his phone, the cranky old lady who keeps honking to the car who almost hit her car. Driving can be stressful. But to avoid that stress you can turn on the radio and hear your favorite radio station, a playlist on your smartphone, tablet or usb device, keep up with your emails, whatsapp/facebook/twitter/etc notifications you haven't checked in all day, you can call your mom, dad, friends, wife (so she knows you are stuck in a traffic jam XD), or even read the manual of your car if you haven't read it (most people don't, but I know the manuals of both my cars. You can really learn stuff from those manuals!). Whatever the case is, just avoid getting desperate and you'll see time passes by real fast. Unless you do the opposite lol!

Like I said, I love driving. It makes me feel free. I enjoy the most out of my car too when driving (and when others think their cars run more than yours) and sightseeing while trying not to take my eyes out of the road. 

Driving personal experiences you might want to share? Feel free to like, comment, and follow me on all my social networks: Google+ Facebook Or start a conversation with #ablogofcars on Instagram and Twitter. 




Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn