From the Driver's Seat: Bad Habits

I had to do this post. It has recently happened to me a lot of times, since my last job implied a lot of driving to different places. And no, it ain't a bad habit I have. But others do.


:TURN SIGNALS:


Think of this: You are driving to the mall. In front of you there's a "white Yaris" (only as an example) and after the stop light turns green, everyone starts to drive. You now see the mall, but before the mall there is a grocery store, and suddenly the "white Yaris" abruptly stops and turns to the grocery store without even turning on the turn signal. You have to suddenly break and the "Jeep" behind you almost hits you. All because the "white Yaris" didn't put on the turn signals.
"According to a study by The Society of Automotive Engineers, turn signal neglect in the United States causes about two million crashes per year." 
-HuffPost Living Canada

Like if you were able to predict what everyone driving around you is going to do! I read several articles about the reasons of why people do these things. But there were two that caught my eye, and they are on the HuffPost Living Canada article about 7 reasons why drivers don't use turn signals. 

Turn signals are optional

NO PEOPLE!!! The turn signal lever is not a luxury device installed on cars so that it looks good! NO! Turn signals are required to use when you are driving. I have known of people getting caught by Police for not using turn signals when they had to use them. So, avoid to pay a driving ticket for that matter.

They are Too Lazy

Really!? How can people be lazy to just use the turn signal!? It's so easy to use! I wonder if there's a tutorial about how to use a turn signal lol!

Now that this thing is out of my head, I'm looking forward to making a post about the brand new Nissan GT-R. 
Follow me on my Social Media sites to keep yourself up to date.
And as always, like share and comment! 



Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn