Update 2.0

As one of my goals in my last blog post, I wanted to do an overall Blogger and Social Media redesign. So, after an afternoon behind my computer, googling the sizes of Blogger, Facebook, Twitter and the huge massive G+ headers, photoshopping here and there, bits and bots, I finally managed to redecorate my sites. Inspiration came as I played one of my favorite video games, Need for Speed Carbon. I like the night style and blue hues of the streets, so I began from there. Adding the perfect colors was no easy matter, as I wanted a specific blue and green tones. I hope you all like my new colors, and as always thank you for your follows!

As always, Facebook, Twitter and G+ links here, so you can visit and follow me there too.

A Blog of Cars 2.0

Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn