The random post: Goals

Thinking and thinking what my new post should be about has kept me from posting a thing here in my blog. It is somewhat difficult to choose what to write about. Very hard. If you are a blogger then you must have passed through this. But to be honest, all my past blog posts had been about something that just pops into my mind. And then it turns out to be a blog post. Like in one of my last post, I'm celebrating my 300+ followers on Twitter, thank you all for your support.

My dad says that the car you drive says a lot about who you really are. And over the time I have learned that he is right. I even found out a quote online with those exact same words. And I don't mean that if you drive a Mercedes or Audi that it means you are an important or wealthy person. Like my dad says, no matter what car. I have met people driving Audi's, Bm's or any other expensive car, and its precisely sad to see the conditions of those cars. Dirty, damaged, scratched paint, bumps, damaged interiors, broken parts, engines dying... Sad! And I have seen people with old and less expensive cars, and they have them like mirrors! So clean, well painted, engines that are like babies to their owners, etc. Those things had made me see what kind of person is someone according to their cars. If someone is clean, no matter how old and ugly their cars might be, they have them clean. If someone is organized, you won't find a mess of papers inside their cars or things scattered around the floor or seats. So, take a look at your car, and then try to figure out what kind of person your car makes you look like.

Without even noticing, 2016 was already upon us. And like many people, everyone likes to set a goal for the year. My goals? For the blog, of course! :'-D
#1 What I always wanted to do since I created the blog: post more frequently. Im hoping that maybe at least once a week have a new post on my blog. Cheer for me!
#2 I like to take pictures, and I want to go around more often with my trusty camera and take pictures of nice cars that I see around parking lots and other places, and use them to post more personalized stuff in my blog and not just pictures from the internet.
#3 I want to go to car events and maybe start using Periscope to live stream the events.
#4 MORE FOLLOWERS on my (click to follow) GOOGLE+ FACEBOOK TWITTER. Maybe open up Instagram for A Blog of Cars.
#5 A new design. There isn't much that can be done in Blogger, but for those who got to visit my experiment web page made in Wix might have noticed the blue background with green fonts contrast that I really liked. So I'm gonna have to take a seat with Photoshop to see what I can come up with.

Suggestions anyone? Feel free to leave a comment bellow or in any of my social media sites.

Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn