The Challenger

Muscle cars.
      Oh, dearly beloved muscle cars.

This time I write about the new Challenger. As you might have noticed, Dodge made a little more effort in remaking an old 70's muscle car. Back in early 2000's, the Charger was the bomb. Everyone wanted a Charger (even me). So, when I searched online for the previous Charger models, basically the ones of the 70's, I noticed that the Charger was a whole new car, based on the Chrysler 300c, that had nothing to do with the old Charger, except that they put a V8 in it.
 
Then, they released the Challenger. And I thought "That's a muscle car". It had the looks of the old Challenger (I think the just drew lines over the picture of an old Challenger). It was the same car, with modern looks, and a really bulkier design. Until this year.
Thanks Dodge!
They finally added the final touches to the Challenger, and now it looks more retro than ever. It now has the #1 position of my favorites muscle cars. From a 3.6 V6  (-_-) to a 6.2 Supercharged  Hemi V8 SRT Hellcat 700+HP engine (and a bigger 6.4 HEMI V8 with the not so awesome 485HP), and more than 6 models to choose from (they changed just a few bits and bots here and there on the V8 models), it's a car to be considered if you really want one. Just be aware of the big costs difference between an RT V8 to a Hellcat 6.2!!!
 
On the interior, Dodge created this driver-oriented feeling I (personally) love in a car. One thing I really liked about this new Challenger was the new rear lights and their retro looks. I'm posting some pictures of it here. There's even a Shaker version of the RT Lol! Just because of the hood they put in it.
 
It's been a while since I last posted, and I have been eager to come back here and start posting again. So enjoy, like and share! :-D
 
 
Interior Design

Shaker visuals

Hellcat Edition Gauges




Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn