Subaru

Hello, it's been a while since I last posted. I have a job now and I almost dont have time for blogging.
If you haven't done it yet, follow me on my INSTAGRAM account.
So, there are some pictures from February's Racing Expo that I haven't posted, so here they are. I'm going to start with Subaru today.

I am a huge Nissan fan, but Subaru has won over a place in my heart too. Oh, and by the way, the new GTR is out, so expect a post soon!

Since 1992 the Impreza has been an icon on the racing world. Specially when it comes to the WRX (World Rally Experiment or World Rally Cross, as it's known in other places) with the Rally inspired performance, including the all-wheel drive mode, a stiffened suspension, and the turbocharged four cylinder engines. There's also the WRX STI(Subaru Tecnica International), an upgraded version of the WRX model. Being a very successful car in the world of rally and very popular among the street racers, and car culture overall, it will always be a favorite among every car lover out there!

This is a quick post, but I hope you enjoy the pictures. and as always make sure you follow me!

Comments

Popular Posts

200

Evo FE

Old Cars: Reborn